IVF OWN EGGS WITH CYTOPLASMIC TRANSFER AND EGG DONATION DOUBLE PACKAGE - ALL INCLUSIVE
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
● Doctor consultation
● Initial consultation (not mandatory) * includes ultrasound scan and all blood tests
● Doctor’s letter if needed (internal medicine, psychiatry and cardiology report)
● Up to 2 x Attempts
● Freezing of embryos in 2 vials for 2 years
● Sperm Freezing (if possible)
● Sperm Donor** (if needed) we use Cryos® International Certificated Sperm
● Scans, Spermiogram, ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection), Blastocyst Culture, Embryoglue,
highest quality medium, Bench-Top incubators, dedicated coordinator, nurse ́s and the Anaesthetist
fees is included, sperm donor upon request;
● Prescription and Individual Medication Treatment Protocol
2 equal instalments (6,725 euro after signing a contract and 6,725 euro on egg collection day)
YOUR ACCOMMODATION INCLUDED
● 8 days of accommodation within our associated Hotels or Apartments
● Bed and breakfast for hotel bookings and Welcome Food Pack for Apartments are provided for you
and the partner in program (if any)
● All car transfers between airport, accommodation and the clinic
● If you are coming for an initial consultation (not mandatory) one night of accommodation with bed and
YOUR MEDICATION INCLUDED
● Your Medications*** needed before embryo transfer
● Medications needed post embryo transfer, until 12 weeks pregnancy
● All medications, including emergency medication kit. The medication dosage varies depending on
each individual requirement
* Free initial consultation does not include taxi transfers.
** For better result %5 of progressive motility, 4% morphology and 10 million count is recommended otherwise donor sperm can be provided upon request. The cost of treatment includes donor sperm up to a value of 500 EUR, including VAT. If your donor choice exceeds this amount, you can opt to either pay the difference or select an alternative donor.
*** All-inclusive medication needed before the embryo transfer must be picked up in Cyprus or collected from your doctor at home (cannot be shipped)
We recommend patients aged 45 and over to have a minimum of 0.9 ng/ml AMHv Treatment applications must be approved by the doctor due health conditions etc. The package is valid for 1 year from purchase
Remaining frozen embryos (if any) will be used prior fresh embryo transfer
May you need medications due to your current health conditions (i.e.: Levothyroxine, Clexane, Metformin) these medications can be provided as an extra upon your request
TESA, TESE – 1,000 EUR
PGD/PGS – 3000 EUR – 5 chromosomes test for genetic disorders and gender selection
NGS – 3000 EUR and 600 EUR per embryo tested – 23 chromosome pairs
Freezing up to 2 vials, additional Vials – 500 EUR, per vial
If you need selective embryo reduction this can be performed at the hospital as an extra upon your request. Requests must be done the day after your first pregnancy confirmation heartbeat scan in week 6
A deposit payment (non-refundable) is required before Team Miracle can provide any Prescriptions, Treatment Plans, Medication Protocols and Egg Donor Requests.
Our special offer ‘All inclusive Package’ prices are valid until 31.12.2022 (subject to 50% deposit payment)
Packages are already discounted and are non-refundable. All inclusive packages are valid for 1 year after the initial payment.
We require for all patients who undertake an IVF treatment with Team Miracle to send us a pregnancy (beta hCG) blood test 12 days after Embryo Transfer, preferably an official result directly from the Clinic/Laboratory to firstname.lastname@example.org
are aged 45 or over (only for women),
Cardiology report and ECG. The report must confirm that ECG trace is normal and that you are deemed fit for treatment and pregnancy. The report must be completed, signed, and stamped by a cardiologist.
A signed and stamped letter from a GP or internal medicine doctor confirming that you are fit for treatment and pregnancy.
are 55 or over, as well as the above.
A psychiatric report signed and stamped by a psychiatry specialist deeming you suitable to have treatment and proceed with pregnancy and birth.
All clients undertaking treatment at our clinic are required, by North Cyprus law, to have the above tests performed. The Ministry of Health requires our patients to perform these tests at the government hospital where there is a long waiting list. In order to avoid our patients waiting in these long queues, we aim to get appointments from the clinic’s private doctors who have busy schedules for Cardiology, Physcology, and Internal Medicine. Their secretaries plan their appointments on a daily basis according to their schedules and inform us a couple of hours in advance. Therefore, we can only confirm your appointments at the last minute but this is only to make it more comfortable for you and to overcome the waiting which is out of our control. TM will make necessary arrangements and inform you of your appointment accordingly.