Ivf Embryo Donation Double Package With Pgd - All Inclusive
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Doctor consultation
- Initial consultation (not mandatory)* includes ultrasound scan and all blood tests
- Doctor’s letter if needed (internal medicine, psychiatry and cardiology report)
- Up to 2 x Attempts of 1-2 top graded donor embryo in blastocyst stage until a pregnancy is achieved
(up to 4 blastocysts may be transferred in specific cases if requested by the patient)
- PGD Testing on all blastocyst embryos – 5 chromosomes test for genetic disorders and gender selection (Genetic analysis of chromosomes 13, 18, 21, X and Y to eliminate genetic abnormalities prior to embryo transfer. The screening process enables us to discard embryos containing major genetic diseases such as Down’s Syndrome, Turner’s Syndrome and Edwards Syndrome and also detect the gender of the embryos prior to transfer)
- Minimum of 10 Donor Eggs and 5 Blastocyst Embryos is guaranteed
- Freezing of embryos in 2 vials for 2 years
- Sperm Freezing (if possible)
- Sperm Donor we use Cryos® International Certificated Sperm
- Egg Donor fees and egg collection procedure. Scans, ICSI (Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection), Blastocyst Culture, Embryoglue, highest quality medium, Bench-Top incubators, dedicated coordinator, nurse´s and anaesthetist fee
- Prescription and Individual Medication Treatment Protocol
2 equal instalments (6,675 euro after signing a contract and 6,675 euro on egg collection day);
YOUR ACCOMMODATION INCLUDED
- 8 days of accommodation within our associated Hotels or Apartments
- Bed and breakfast for hotel bookings and Welcome Food Pack for Apartments are provided for you and the partner in program (if any)
- All car transfers between airport, accommodation and the clinic
- If you are coming for an initial consultation (not mandatory) one night of accommodation with bed and breakfast.
YOUR MEDICATION INCLUDED
- Your Medications** needed before embryo transfer
- Medications needed post embryo transfer, until 12 weeks pregnancy
- All medications, including emergency medication kit. The medication dosage varies depending on each individual requirement
* Free initial consultation does not include taxi transfers
** All-inclusive medication needed before the embryo transfer must be picked up in Cyprus or be given in your country by your doctor (can not be shipped)
*** The cost of treatment includes donor sperm up to a value of 500 EUR, including VAT. If your donor choice exceeds this amount, you can opt to either pay the difference or select an alternative donor.
- Treatment applications must be approved by the doctor due health conditions etc
- May you need medications due to your current health conditions (i.e.: Levothyroxine, Clexane, Metformin) these medications can be provided as an extra upon your request.
- Remaining frozen embryos (if any) will be used prior fresh embryo transfer
- NGS – 3000 EUR and 600 EUR per embryo tested – 23 chromosome pairs
- Freezing up to 2 vials, additional Vials – 500 EUR, per vial
- If you need selective embryo reduction this can be performed at the hospital as an extra upon your request. Requests must be done the day after your first pregnancy confirmation heartbeat scan in week 6
- A deposit payment (non-refundable) is required before Team Miracle can provide any Prescriptions, Treatment Plans, Medication Protocols and Egg Donor Requests.
- Packages are already discounted and are non-refundable. All inclusive packages are valid for 1 year after the initial payment.
- We require for all patients who undertake an IVF treatment with Team Miracle to send us a pregnancy (beta HCG) blood test 12 days after Embryo Transfer, preferably an official result directly from the Clinic/Laboratory to email@example.com